Chocolate Vanilla Cake
1. After receiving the cake, immediately refrigerate it at least 1 hrs before consumption.
2. Please allow it to come to room temperature before serving/eating.
3. The cake should be placed back in the fridge and should be consumed within 48 hours.
4. Report immediately if cake is delivered melted or damaged so we can replace same day.
1. When you receive flowers, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2 of the stems at a 45 degree angle.
2. Use a clean vase and drinking water.
3. Remove the leaves and foliage below the water line but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
4. Check the water level daily and replenish as needed.
5. Don't place flowers under fan or direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.